COPY-RIGHT

PLEASE DO NOT USE-

"Dream" and "Mark" © 2009/2010 Dreamstar

Those two mean SOOO much to me. Thank-you.

Dream- MY LIFE! It represents me, and forever will.
Mark-MY UNCLE! He died in 2007, and I miss him greatly. This name is dedicated to him, because his name was Mark.



Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sneak Peek!

This is the story about how Dreamstar rose to leadership,and all the battles and sorrow she went through to get there.Dreamstar starts out as Dreamkit.With a friend that no one will believe.As Dreamkit learns more about her past and the prophecy,she discovers that there is more to living then being a good warrior.As Dreamkit fights battles that could ruin her life forever,she earns respect from her clan.Until they discover a secret unlike any other.

~~~~~~~~~~

Also.I still do not know if all of the cats I put up on the side will be in the story!I just like making names and putting up pictures!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment