COPY-RIGHT

PLEASE DO NOT USE-

"Dream" and "Mark" © 2009/2010 Dreamstar

Those two mean SOOO much to me. Thank-you.

Dream- MY LIFE! It represents me, and forever will.
Mark-MY UNCLE! He died in 2007, and I miss him greatly. This name is dedicated to him, because his name was Mark.



Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chapter Five

Dreamkit walked outside into the sunlight. It had been two moons since she had told Cloudpaw about her dream. He had been apprehensive about it at first, but then decided to help her out. Dreamkit was very happy that he had believed her, she knew no other cat would. Dreamkit's eyes searched the clearing for Cloudpaw. He had gone out for a patrol at dawn, but ti was now a bit past sun-high, and his patrol still wasn't back. Dreamkit's eyes clouded with confusion, and she muttered to herself.

"A cat must have fallen off a cliff if they were to take this long."

Dreamkit purred at her joke and padded to the fresh-kill pile. She picked up a mouse, and looked around, she saw Skykit basking in the sun, and was about to pad over to him to see if he wanted to share her mouse, when she saw Miststar and Moonlily talking under the Lake Rock. Dreamkit's eyes lit up, as she padded over to Skykit, still watching the two she-cats the whole time.

Then Dreamkit was knocked off her feet as she banged into a warrior. The warrior, whom she had recognized as Nightshadow,  lightly growled.

"Watch where you're going, kit. You'll get into some mighty trouble if you start listening in on some other cat's conversations."

Dreamkit squeaked an apology, picked up her mouse and ran to Skykit who was watching her with amusement. Dreamkit growled and bent down to take a bite of the mouse, whens she was suddenly not hungry. Dreamkit pushed to mouse into Skykit's paws and jumped up.

In front on Dreamkit, was Cloudpaw, his pelt was torn up, and he was badly scratched. The cats who were holding him, looked better, but still hurt. Miststar ran over.

"What happened!"

Sageleaf, one of the cats on the patrol, spoke up.

"We were attacked...."

Sageleaf coughed and almost collapsed, only to be caught by Sparrowleaf.

"These cats need to rest Miststar. Especially the apprentice. They shall tell you what happened AFTER Leopardpaw and I treat them."

Miststar growled, but slunk back to Moonlily. Moonlily nodded and ran over to Skykit and Dreamkit, who was still staring in horror.

"Kits! Come here, come here! Let me groom your pelts!"

Skykit sat with confusion, then his eyes sparked. Dreamkit rolled her eyes and let Moonlily wash her pelt....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dreamkit  waited with excitement as she saw Miststar come out of her den, and leap onto the lake Rock.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Lake Rock for a clan meeting!"

Dreamkit bolted forward to be the first one gathered. Miststar smiled down at her, as the clan sat around Dreamkit and Skykit.Then Dreamkit saw Eaglekit pad up and sit beside Dreamkit. Dreamkit smiled as she remembered that Eaglekit was the same age as her.

"Today we have three kits who will be made apprentices!


By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan will survive and remain strong. Dreamkit, Skykit and Eaglekit, please step forward. Until you have received you warrior names, you will be known as Eaglepaw, Skypaw and Dreampaw.

Robinstep and Wolffeather please step forward. I hope you teach your apprentices well.

Robinstep, you have showed loyalty and strength, I hope you teach Eaglepaw well.

Wolffeather, you have showed courage and passion, I hope you teach Skypaw well."



Eaglepaw and Skypaw touched noses with their mentors. Dreampaw stayed seated. She had not been given a mentor...what if she wasn't even going to be an apprentice...Then Dreampaw saw Miststar jump off of the Lakerock.




"I hope I have been a genourous, loving leader, and I hope to teach Dreampaw well."

Dreampaw's eyes brightened as Miststar walked smoothly over to Dreampaw, and touched noses with her. Murmers were heard throughout the clan. Miststar Looked at her clan.

"Let's welcome these three young apprentices!"

"Dreampaw! Dreampaw! Skypaw! Skypaw! Eaglepaw! Eaglepaw!"

The clan cheered their names. Dreampaw looked proudly around as her clanmates padded over to congratulate them. Dreampaw saw her father padding over.

"Congratulations my kits! Dreampaw, you're lucky to have Miststar as your mentor! She barely ever mentors anyone! Skypaw, you're also lucky, Wolffeather is an amazing warrior. Very good, very good indeed!"

Watercloud purred, licked each of their ears, then padded away. Dreampaw turned to Skypaw and leaped at him.

"We're apprentices! We're apprentices! Finally! I thought we never would be!"

Skypaw purred and nipped Dreampaw's lank, making her get up.

" I know! But too bad Jaykit isn't here with us..."

Dreampaw purred.

"But he is! He is with us! He was watching us through our ceremony and he WAS with us!"

Skypaw looked at Dreampaw with heartfelt eyes.

"You really think so?"

Dreampaw batted Skypaw's ear with her paw.

"I KNOW so! Come on! let's go see if we can go see the territory!"

Skypaw nodded and ran to find Wolffeather. Dreampaw purred, and looked around. First she wanted to see how Cloudpaw was...

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! :) Btw, I'm changing my name soon. :( Wondering why? www.hawkstar-desertclan.blogspot.com



    ~Goldenstream (to be Silverflower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*

    Anonymous. I would never tell anyone you are mean. But I created that name a year ago. You can keep it...but please....just don't join my clan with that name...on my clan, and others, the name feels like it's me. It feels like I have something personal in the clans. Just...please tell anybody else NOT to use it...I really don't like people using it, and you would know how I feel if you made such an awesome name that you loved a million times better then any other name(except dream), and then someone else used it. Just...don't join my clan with that name...and make sure no one else uses it. I guess you can use it, but just be careful with the way you use it. But don't use these-

    Dreamstar
    Dreamriver
    Dreamwish
    Dreampool
    Dreamfire


    Those are actually mine...so...thanks. :) Just you don't have to keep your name hidden. If you continued to pester and be mean to me, then ya, I will say you're mean. But I don't think you're mean. I think you just feel the way I have, that your name has been stolen...

    :)

    And I'm glad you like my story...

    :)

    :~~Dreamstar

    ReplyDelete
  4. *shrugs*

    I don't know. I usually don't care otherwise, if people copy me...but the name is just close to my heart and feels like me. It's like my second identity I guess you could say.

    *sighs*

    I guess you could use Dreampool. No hard feelings, it's just...I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I never saw where you asked if you could use that??? Where?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I asked in leaders den.
    Thx :)

    (Sorry if I came out rude earlier :( Im not really like that. Oh and have you seen what your warrior name is on the warrior site? Thats where Hawkface came from. :) Take the test. I wanna know what the test says your name is)
    -Hawkface

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does where you live start with an "H"??? Do you live in Canada? I am just wondering cause my name ended with "face" cause my city starts with a "H" and I live in Canada. lol.

    My name is-

    Brightface

    But then I changed it to-

    Brightheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My city starts with an "C" and I live in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Btw Your story is so exciting. Can u read mine? I finished mine.

    http://hawkstarsstory.blogspot.com/

    :) Hope you enjoy it. Plz comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm....well that's odd cause for me to get "face" i need to put in a "H"...lol

    "talon" appears when I put in "c". lol

    Sure, I'll check out your story. I think I saw it before, but didn't continue to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im sorry for bein mean to you.
    Im just really fed up with it. I told my mom about this and she said what you were doing was "stupid, arrogant, foolish, mean"
    Im sorry but my mom told me to tell you that. She also wanted me to tell you that I have a right to voice my opinon.
    Like I said earlier, sorry if it comes out rude.
    She also told me that if these people were my friends they wouldnt be doing this to me. They wouldnt be telling me what I can and cant do.
    Frankly right now I dont have a boat to jump off of because I dont have ant friends. So "Jumping off your boat expecting your friends to save you" Isnt what i did.
    My mom also has the same problem. People tell her she cant use this or she cant use that and it get frusterating and irritating.
    Put yourself in my shoes for once in your life. Think about how I feel right now. I feel like your a "bossy, mean, evil, stupid, arrogant little brat" right now.
    And im sorry if I said that but I wanted you to know how I feel. My best friend is crying on the phone right now because I told her what you said. That you can copy-right Dream because you were the first one that made it up.
    How bout I told you that 2 years ago my best friend came up with Dreamsand and is using it on one of her clans right now.
    Are you gonna come trapsing over there and boss her around to change it to Windsand? Like in the Goldenstream fight where they wanted me to change Goldstream to Goldwing.
    I know i dont know you in real life but Im sure u are a good person so please for me! Put yourself in my shoes.
    Now my crying friend.
    Now my angry mom.
    How do you think they feel?
    I know I dont know what your parents do for you. But a copyrighrt costs ALOT of mony.
    If you stole my name I wouldent make a big fuss and say "Oh you stole muy name" I would laugh at myself and then change mine to get rid of confussion.
    Oh my friend has a questain. Can she use the following names in a story?
    Quiverstorm
    Dreamarrow
    Dreamwarrior
    Everbay
    Burningfire
    Burningember
    Please answer her. If you say no she told me she would never forgive you because she made those up when the first series of warriors came out and we wrote little stories for our friends.
    I hope you understand hert and say yes.

    -Hawkface

    PS. She said even if you said no she would use them. Sorry but she said that not me.

    ReplyDelete